PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
When do we collect information?
When registering with the app, we collect the following information:
• A user name that is used only to address you in correspondences
• An email address that is used for support purposes and occassional newsletters
How do we use your information?
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
• To send periodic emails regarding the app
• To follow up after correspondence
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
All transactions are processed through either the iTunes or Google Play Store gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us and we will promptly remove you from ALL future correspondence.
7760 SW 132 ST.
Miami, FL 33156